Junior Basic Training (JBT) is a Diploma level Educational course. This is one of the teacher training programs known as JBT or Junior Basic Training course. After completing the Diploma course students qualifying for this training essentially get employed in schools imparting elementary education.
|Level:||Diploma After 10+2|
|Eligibility:||(10+2 ) or Equivalent|
The duration of the Diploma course is of two years. In some colleges they offer admission to students based on their academic performance, there are quite a few institutes that conduct an entrance examination for the same. The graduates who are willing to pursue this course must have cleared their examination with 45% in total. Junior Basic Training course is an important in nature that provides many career opportunities to the candidates after its successful completion. There are many colleges and universities which are offering the JBT course in their off and on campuses in the country.
Junior Basic Training (JBT) Eligibility
- Students must have passed their 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 50% in aggregate.
- Graduates willing to pursue this course must have cleared their examination with 45% in aggregate.
Junior Basic Training (JBT) Syllabus
Syllabus of Junior Basic Training as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Education in Emerging Indian|
|2||Understanding the Child and the Learning Process (Educational Psychology)|
|3||Educational Management at Elementary Level|
|5||Education for Peace, Value, Environment and Human Rights|
|6||Teaching of Hindi|
|7||Teaching of Social Studies|
|8||Teaching of Environmental Science|
|9||Teaching of Mathematics|
|10||Teaching of English|
|12||Health & Physical Education Yoga|
|13||Sessional Work (PET/Yoga)|
|14||Art Education & Work Experience (Theory & Practical)|
|1||Teaching of Mother Tongue (Hindi)|
|2||Teaching of English Language|
|3||Teaching of Mathematics|
|4||Teaching of Environmental Studies (Sciences)|
|5||Teaching of Environmental Studies (Social-Studies)|
|6||Teaching of Work Experience|
|7||Teaching of Art Education|
|8||Teaching of Health and Physical Education|
|(C)||School Experience Program|
|3||Games and Sports|
Junior Basic Training (JBT) Colleges
- Yaduvanshi College of Education, Mahendragarh
- Vaidh Shankar Lal Memorial College of Education, Solan
- Amir Chand Kakkar College, Kurukshetra
- Singhania University, Pacheri Bari
Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course Suitability
- Candidates those who want to adopt teaching profession at school level and have and have confidence, patience, liking for the subject, ability to understand the children, organizing capacity, helpful nature, good communication skill etc. are suitable for the course.
- Those who are humane in behaviour can deal friendly with children and easily can understand the mindset and needs also is good match for it.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation and want to enhance their educational degrees also can go for it.
- Applicants who have an extra interest in studies, teaching and have innovative mind and want to provide/teach easy methods to the students also take up this course.
How is Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course Beneficial?
- The fore most benefit of the JBT is that they can find jobs in nursery school, primary, middle and high schools, special schools etc. after it.
- They can run their own operated educational schools/institutes and coaching centre as well.
- Apart from the teaching jobs they have also the options of working as consultant, assistants, educational employees, social workers, educational specialists etc.
Junior Basic Training (JBT) Job Types
- Teacher Assistant
- Education Administrator
- Child Care Worker
- Social Worker
- Public Relation Specialist
After completing Junior Basic Training (JBT) you can become: